My love for skylines developed when I lived in Cincinnati, Ohio. I worked across the bridge in Kentucky and every day I would drive home (sitting in a mess of traffic) and stare at the Cincinnati skyline. The “cut in the hill” as they call it, is one of the most gorgeous skyline views of the city of Cincinnati. It’s breathtaking. Have you ever just taken the time to look at a stunning skyline and just take in its beauty? Not to mention, skylines hold such significance when it comes to a city that’s important to you. It’s a reminder of all of those memories and moments you spent in that city. And since I’m in the game of capturing all of those important life moments, I’m all about skylines! I don’t dwell too much on the details and love the fluidity of an abstract watercolor piece but always like to include those influential buildings, bridges, rivers, sports arenas or whatever they may be that mean so much to each individual city.
What you will receive:
- A hand drawn and hand painted in professional watercolors painting on cold pressed professional watercolor paper
- This is an original one of a kind painting on premium heavyweight watercolor paper printed with high quality inks shipped directly to you
- Frame is not included
- Colors may look slightly different from what you see on the computer screen as copies of originals and different devices can all show slightly different
- Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks. (make bold) As I am just one artist and a small business shipping time also includes my weekly trips to the post office as time allows. I will do my best to be conscious of your time and your receiving your artwork.
- All skylines ship in cellophane wrapping for protection against the elements and a strong shipping tube to avoid damage.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Although, I do value all of my customers and want you to be happy with your piece. If your piece was delivered to you with damage, it will be replaced. If you have questions, concerns or unhappy with what you received, please contact me at email@example.com so we can resolve the issue together. My customers come first.